My client an innovative law firm with a unique and refreshing approach are seeking a highly numerate Finance/Accounts Executive with proven experience in a legal environment and excellent interpersonal skills to join their busy, close knit and friendly London Finance team.
Reporting into and working closely with the Head of Accounting this is a multifaceted and interesting role. Along with providing proactive, efficient and effective support for daily financial transactions to fee earners, clients and the wider firm the ability to build key relationships effectively at all levels is essential. Duties include Banking of Client & Office Account receipts and updating ledgers, managing Client/Office account payment requests and transfers of funds. Invoicing, expense and petty cash management, resolving queries from fee earners/the firm along with undertaking ad-hoc duties and projects to support the smooth running of the department will also feature highly.
• Proven finance/legal cashier experience working within a law or accountancy firm or professional services environment – essential!
• Strong academic background – minimum GCSE/A Level standard including English and Maths
• Basic Accounting knowledge and good understanding of double entry book-keeping
• Excellent MS Excel and MS Office skills
• Highly numerate and an enjoyment of working with figures, billings and exceeding targets and deadlines
• Strong attention to detail with a methodical approach
• Able to work effectively autonomously and under own initiative and also as part of a small busy team and wider department
• Positive attitude, good sense of humour and ability to work well under pressure
BENEFITS & TRAINING
My client offers an exceptional benefits package and supports CPD with ongoing training regular events, seminars, workshops and are a renowned company of choice for their friendly, supportive environment and commitment to developing and investing in their people.
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office.
As a travel manager you will be dealing with incoming telephone calls from both business and leisure travellers. Creating worldwide holidays and business trips with an exceptional level of customer service applied. My client has state of the art technology, which is further advanced than any other travel company, helps you achieve their high standards of service and sales with confidence.
1. No previous travel experience required.
2. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (although a degree is not essential) or alternatively have at least 2 years working experience within a sales environment dealing directly with the public.
3. My client is particularly looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a will to succeed and progress in life.
4. A knowledge of geography and first hand experience of travelling in a continent outside Europe would be beneficial.
5. A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with an excellent command of both written and spoken English
6. Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days and be located reasonably close to their offices in Croydon.
|Croydon or London
||Salary First Year £18k Basic – £25,000 – £30,000 OTE
There is a solution to avoiding early starts, the mundane rush hour and life’s unexpected callings whist still developing and progress your career.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can deliver the best customer service to their customers and reach business targets who has the experience and passion to put the needs of the customer first whilst hitting sales goals is a must.
The company really look after our customers, and they also look after their staff members too. The benefits they offer are designed to give you flexibility and to suit your lifestyle, such as reward packages, company pension and wellbeing support.
If you share the same ideal and want to work with a friendly team, then apply today.
Determine requirements by working with customers’ needs
• Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions;
• Fulfil requests by clarifying desired information from customer
• Sell additional services which address the needs of a customer by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features
• Sells additional services by offering expertise/knowledge on products and services which enhance and grow customer loyalty where necessary
• Maintain systems by entering relevant / required information
• Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Demonstrated rapport-building experience around customer care
• Call centre experience in a commercial setting would be ideal but not essential
• Data entry processes
• Working to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieving SLAs
• Risk aware in handling customer information
• Excellent customer service focus and empathetic awareness
• Can identify potential risk/issues and seek advice
• Resilience when dealing with distressed customers
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Multi-tasking and planning
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Personal commitment and enthusiasm
• Takes initiative when assisting team members
• MS office proficiency
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
My client a leading Investment and Asset Management firm are urgently seeking an experienced Client Services Administrator to provide high level client relationship support to a wide range of investors within their busy City Client Services team. Joining on a 10-month contract basis, this is a superb opportunity for a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail who enjoys working with people and engaging with clients at all levels.
This is a pivotal role for the business with responsibility for answering general banking and investment enquiries and transferring of funds (across accounts and bank-to-bank) along with all aspects of administrative relationship management with existing and potential clients requiring the highest level of service at all times. Therefore, proven experience in commercial banking along with some exposure in Investment, Asset Management or FS combined with excellent product and system knowledge and awareness of FS regulations and compliance are essential!
Skills & Experience
• 3 years+ experience within a similar role within Investment, Banking or Asset Management – Essential
• Proven experience in accurately transferring funds
• Outstanding verbal and written Communication skills
• Excellent customer service and complaint handling and resolution
• Understanding of FS regulations
• Strong IT skills – MS Office and Databases
• Proactive, hands on, flexible approach to work
• Excellent team player, with a positive personality and ability to build rapport
BENEFITS & TRAINING
My client offers an exceptional benefits package, support ongoing training and are a renowned company of choice for their friendly, supportive environment and commitment to developing and investing in their people.
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office.
||£28 – £30k
My client a forward-thinking and vibrant law firm have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Pitch Executive who is proactive and creative in their approach to deliver highly effective Pitch support to fee earners. Based within outstanding London offices the BD and Marcomms teams are a fast-paced and collaborative department who pride themselves on their innovative approach and are integral to the success of the firm.
This is a 13-month+ contract requiring a handover and start date in early November with the possibility of development/permanent employment thereafter.
As a highly visible, wide ranging and integral position for the firm and is very much an advisory role requiring an experienced team player with in-depth knowledge who can present ideas effectively. You will work very closely with Partners and fee earners to support growth strategies for individual practice areas by designing and creating exceptional and innovative pitches tailored to specific business areas and clients while keeping ahead of industry news and trends. As such someone with a proven track record of successful pitch delivery who understands the Partnership model along with the ability to build strong, collaborative internal relationships with firm-wide teams is essential!
THE PERSON, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant Senior Pitch and Presentation experience in Law or Professional Services
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent – Marketing qualification preferred (e.g. CIM).
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong document/presentation/pitch production skills absolute attention to detail
- Excellent team player who is curious with a willingness to develop and continue learning
- Flexible and able to use own initiative
- Bring creativity and flair to the role
- Ability to immediately win trust, influence and establish credibility at senior levels
BENEFITS & TRANING
My client offers an exceptional benefits package, supports and funds CPD with ongoing training regular seminars, workshops and are a renowned company of choice for their friendly, supportive environment and commitment to developing and investing in their people.
||£40,000 – £45,000
My client is seeking an SEO Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
This unique opportunity will see you:
• Taking on a leading SEO position within a fast growth full service digital agency
• Responsible for the growth of SEO as a service within the agency
• Being proactive and taking the initiative to identify areas for improvement in day to day account management
• Play a key part of strategy and tactical elements of various client campaign – showing urgency and proactivity in growing organic search performance
• Representing the agency at industry events
Key Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for all aspects of search engine optimisation, including management of SEO client accounts. This includes but is not limited to:
• Creating and delivering organic search strategies
• Ensuring all websites have been technically optimised.
• This will come in the form of technical audits /consultancy
• Delivering competitor insights focusing on/off-page strategies
• Setting KPIs that are in line with the clients’ business objectives
• Working directly with either client’s internal Web development or external agency team to coordinate design and code needs with best practice SEO
• Staying up to date on the latest industry trends, best practices, and changes
• Tracking, interpreting, and communicating analytics and reporting
• Mentoring junior level Account Executives
• Managing the operational elements of Content Marketing
The ideal candidate
This role requires someone who is highly articulate, ambitious, a creative thinker and eager to learn about digital marketing.
Experience – Candidates would be expected to have the following skills
• Good Microsoft Office: Competent with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Social Media knowledge
• Online experience/knowledge
Attributes & Skills
• Very Good level of written English
• Attention to detail and high quality of work
• Interest in digital marketing
• Highly analytical, confident working with data
• Well organised
• Adaptable, able to learn quickly and use own initiative
• Highly collaborative and able to work as part of a team
|| £Dependant on Experience
There is the opportunity for a conference producer to join my client, a leading global conference and exhibition organiser. The individual will be working across the portfolio focusing on their leading exhibitions, producing a number of high level conferences.
The individual will be researching, coordinating and delivering high quality conference programs that complement and drive attendance across both established conference programs and new topics.
Reporting to the Head of Content the role will enable the successful candidate to:
• Act as project manager for each conference program within the schedule
• Create a project plan for the creation and delivery of each program
• Take responsibility for executing the plan on time and on budget
• Take a leading role in the creation of new ideas, including launching new products and developing existing content
This role would be ideal for a conference producer who is looking to step up and take a lead in project management across a large multinational conference brand and who would welcome the challenge of launching new events.
The ideal candidate will:
• Educated to degree level – ideally in an analytical or content focussed subject
• Have a high level of commercial awareness
• Have excellent influencing skills and be aware of the importance of operating within a team
• Excellent written skills to produce high quality copy and reports
• Excellent research skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Creative and resourceful
• The ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge of diverse and technical topics
• Excellent communicator, aware and sensitive to protocols appropriate to their audience
• Have the ability to break down complex concepts, make logical comparisons and identify underlying patterns and connections.
• Be engaging, professional and have a diplomatic manner
• In depth phone based research of key subject areas and topics to write a compelling and commercially focussed conference agenda
• Face to face meetings and engagement with relevant industry figures to develop and grow industry awareness and program specific knowledge
• Identifying and testing the most relevant areas for discussion during the event
• Researching competitor events and identifying their strengths and weaknesses
• Developing an understanding of the thought leaders shaping the future of the industry
• Sourcing, selecting and securing the participation of high level industry leading speakers from around the world
• Structuring conference programs to enhance interaction and sharing between attendees
• Communicate clearly and professionally with all stakeholders across the program lifecycle
• Managing the call for papers process if appropriate – coordinating the review process and final speaker confirmation
Demon Recruitment is currently recruiting for Temporary Receptionists and Administrators who are available for short and long term temporary bookings.
£7.00 – £9.00 per hour
Main Purpose of the role:
- Provide an effective and efficient admin support for our client.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Answering phone, dealing with messages.
- General office duties including use of Word and Excel
- Flexible and confident personality.
|Croydon and surrounding areas
||£7 – £9 per hour
Due to expansion my client an innovative and vibrant Communications and Events specialist have a newly created opportunity for a talented Marketing Co-ordinator to join their award winning London office. They are a fun, friendly and warm team with a collaborative culture and creative environment where you are positively encouraged to bring new ideas. As part of the team you will attend events which are not only huge fun but also an excellent opportunity to see the results of your hard work and creative input while networking with leading, high profile industry professionals.
This is an exciting time for the business and an excellent opportunity for someone to really make their mark and stand out in this growing and exciting company while raising their marketing profile. So if you’re a bright, tenacious, well presented and high-energy Graduate with first-class communication skills who is seeking an excellent platform to start your career in business-to-business marketing my client will be committed to help drive your career forward – and encourage you to help them shape the future of their company!
Assisting the marketing manager in all campaign management.
Managing the websites for our different conferences.
Writing and designing email campaigns.
Social media marketing.
Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face.
Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors
The Person, Skills & Experience
Graduate with 2.1 degrees (or equiv)
A Level (or equiv) with grades A-B
Relevant work experience is desirable but not essential however, a positive attitude and strong and pro-active approach are essential!
Excellent copywriting, proofing and Microsoft Excel skills
A good eye for design, a logical mind as well as being very personable with clients and sponsors
Excellent team player with a bright, sparky, personality and GSOH
My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a proven analytical track record, to join their offices in Tunbridge Wells.
This is a highly analytical role, meaning not only would the ideal candidate manage and streamline the reporting for all departments and key decision makers on a daily basis, but they would also look to drive real change.
A large part of the role revolves around understanding the reasons behind certain performance aspects, their influencing factors and contributing ideas to improve metrics. There will be a wide range of projects to work on so you will be a highly focussed, driven and self-motivated individual.
Insurance experience is desirable but not essential, however forming strong working relationships with key business contacts is fundamental to your success. If you’re ready to join our team, make a difference and help us achieve optimum results then we look forward to hearing from you Key
• Aid business stakeholders and product SME’s in documenting and analysing requirements from the business and managing these for offshore support, development and QA teams
• Work with the Business Analysis/Project Management team you will manage and be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects that align with the Change & Integration team
• Apply business analysis skills to complicated business wants/needs and make recommendations for preferred solutions, with consideration of associated business benefits, risks, cost and timescales
• Build working relationships and continuously engage with key stakeholders in the Business, development and support teams during the software/product/service development lifecycle, to ensure that project information is made available and delivered
• Gather Support requests and analyse/filter these for support/development resolution
• Assist teams in defining new project/enhancements requests that will be used to prioritise new projects
• Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, external site visits (if required) and business process analysis as directed by senior colleagues
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders, SME’s to analyse requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: business requirements, functional/non-functional requirements (using use cases/user stories), wireframes/mock-ups, business processes etc. (training will be provided)
• Actively manage the project in terms of sprint planning, prioritisation and risk identification with offshore development teams
• Groom the product backlog of features to enable development teams to plan sprints for release
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams throughout the project
• Comply with the Professional Standards Manual in accordance with statutory requirements for role with specific attention, but not limited to Managing Client information, Whistle Blowing, Treating Customers Fairly
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) qualifications desirable
• Proficient knowledge of Visio and MS Project or other Project software essential
• Good knowledge of general insurance (London Market / Lloyd’s and Industry) products, services, and good understanding of underlying legal principles and practices relating to risk within own role capacity
• Requirements elicitation, fit/gap analysis, and preparation of functional design documents
• An ability to extract and piece together required learning from a range of different opportunities and sources
• Ability to participate on multi-disciplinary work teams to achieve successful execution of complex implementation projects
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• High attention to detail
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track
• Time management and deadline driven
• Logical problem-solver with positive attitude
• MS office expertise
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Client site travel maybe required from time to time
||£20,000 – £25,000